Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Anything goes and a DT call

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Aud Sentiments and we're also having a DT call. This fortnight our theme is 'Anything Goes for the Holidays'.

We want to see any creation as long as it includes a sentiment relevant to the holidays - so that could be Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza etc.  I can't stress this enough, PLEASE don't forget to include a sentiment!

Here's my card...

 The fab Birdie Brown image is coloured with Copics with glittery flock for the beard and glamour dust for the hat. I've had the backing papers in my stash for years, along with the presents and the 'Seasons greetings' tag. I've finished off with some candi which has been mounted on small foam pads.

I hope you pop over to the challenge and have a go, maybe even try out for the design team. You could win 3 digi images from our sponsor...

  I would like to enter this for the following:-

Forever Friends Monthly challenge - Christmas 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything goes 
Make it Monday 

Thanks for visiting, I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen xx 

11 comments:

  1. What a great image and love the use of candy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ....love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  4. hun, this is soooo cute!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi what a fab little card...such a cute image ..just perfect hug ssassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, love it. I spotted you over at MIM and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card a real cutie... thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly Challenge.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen this is just beautiful. You have a great eye for colour and desing. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just adorable and so festive for the holidays
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx