Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

A sketch for Dutch Dare

Hi everyone. There's a new challenge over at Dutch Dare this week. We have a sketch for you to follow...



Here's my card...



This week's sponsor is our very own  Kelly Schelske- Independent CTMH Consultant

Kelly Schelske-Independent CTMH Consultant
Kelly will be providing a CTMH prize package for one participant valued at over $40!

I hope you'll come and join in with the fun.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for looking, I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so very colourful, and love what you have done with the sketch, such a sweet image :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and layout of this super card. I spotted you on MIM an came for a closer look. I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. Love the delightful colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx