Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Use some texture for Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone,

there's a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow. 

We'd like to see some Texture on your creations. I've tried
to show texture in my colouring of the gorgeous little bear
called James, by LOTV...


I've coloured using Copics. Here's a close-up...

I've also added some flowers and some ribbon to add more texture.
Now it's your turn. I hope you'll pop over to the challenge here and
check out the awesome inspiration from my very talented team mates.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Helen your card is so beautiful.The texture you've shown with your colouring is amazing.Love it all.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Lovely bear and colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Great image! Love the lacing of the ribbon. Just wonderful!! Saw you on MIM!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I especially like your colouring. Thanks for joining in at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx