Followers

Thursday 11 August 2016

August new release from Digital Delights

Hi everyone,

I'm here to share one of the image sets from the latest release at Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

Here's Bobo Betty...

 I've coloured her with copics and teamed her with a new co-ordinating paper from Clowning around pack. I've matted with red and added some ribbon to finish off. She's sure to brighten anyone's day. 

There's lots more inspiration and the rest of the images in this release HERE.


Thanks for visiting, I hope I'll see you again soon.

Helen x



1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful little creation. Loving the cheerful colours. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx