Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Show us some layers

Hi everyone, the new challenge has just started over at Ruby's Rainbow. This fortnight we'd like to see layers in your creations. Here's my little piece of inspiration...

I've used the House Mouse cd....again. It's my favourite at the moment. Starting from the bottom I've got black card, then Forever Friends backing paper (Summer Time), then a doily, then sparkly purple ribbon, topped off with the image and finished with a couple of Spellbinder Floral Corners. I've then added a sentiment and a few silver pearls. Now it's your turn...

We're also looking for 3 new members for our design team. We're sad to see Ang and Angelique go and wish them luck in their future endeavours. If you think you'd like to join our team please go visit the challenge to read what will be required. We're a lovely bunch, even if I do say so myself, lol.

I would like to enter this card for the following:-
House Mouse - Sparkle
Make it Monday - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting. I'm hoping to have a craft evening with my mum tonight so I'd better tidy my craft room so two of can fit in here! See you soon
Helen xx

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your floral corners - they really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hun, your card is so funny and adorable! love it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya hun super cute, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love that image. spotted this on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your card.It is so sweet and pretty.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...I love that House Mouse image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pink creation and love the sparkle you added to the swirls. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job of layering on your card and I can never get enough of that fabulous stamp. Love the way you've brought all the elements together on your card!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to join us at Make It Monday and sharing your talent with us!
    Best of luck to you and hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx