Followers

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Happy Birthday Dad

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well.

I'm here to share a card I've just made for my Father-in-law's birthday.
I've followed a sketch from The Male Room ...


Here's the sketch...

The backing paper is from the Crafters Companion Party Paws cd and has been matted at 1/16th with black card. I've used some chip board letters as templates and cut out the letters in black card by hand. The sentiment stamps are some Crafters Companion rubber stamps which I got when I first started crafting...

Thanks for looking. I'm going to link up to the challenge at The Male Room now.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great sketch Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super - a great take on the sketch. Love the red, black and white colour scheme. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx