Followers

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Anything green with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

First of all I have to say thank you to my gorgeous husband Ted for the awesome Valentine's present. He sneaked off upstairs and ordered me both sets of Tattered Lace Panorama dies when he saw me watching them on Create and Craft one evening.....Wow!!...how lucky am I? Well and truly spoiled. I've used the dies to make my design piece for this fortnight's Ruby's Rainbow Challenge, which is Anything Green.


I've made a square one incorporating the following dies and papers:-
Tattered Lace - Panorama Set 1
          - Squares
                                           - Decorative and plain circles
                                       - Panorama Grass Medium
                                                        - Kaleidoscope Corner (with mag 14)
                       - Curved Banner
                                          Tonic - Mariposa Petals (Create and Craft Member's gift)

Forever Friends Kraft Notes 6x6
DCWV Text prints paper stack 6x6

The decorative purple die cuts have been cut from glitter card. I also cut an extra Kaleidoscope corner and snipped out the small flowers for the centres of the flowers at either side of the banner. Here's a few more piccies...



I loved making this so you'll be seeing a lot more of these over the next few months.

I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and join us.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you all again soon.
Happy crafting
Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous and love the colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous and very creative card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the whole design and your diecuts. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Helen is your card and such a creative look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous, Helen!! Love all the die cuts--stunning! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those diecuts are simply amazing. What a beautiful card. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and love the colours and dies. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx