Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Bunnies with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

It's my turn to choose the theme and I picked Bunnies.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


I've made a birthday card for my youngest daughter, Nikki, who will be 21 on May 1st.
The image is Bebunni Hip Hip Hooray, which I've coloured using Copics. I've used a craft knife to cut out the letters so that I could turn it into a shaker card, adding beads and glitter.


I added a hand made bow.
I've used various dies on this one...tonic, Spellbinder, Disney and Diesire.
The backing paper is LOTV (Nitwits Bonnets & Bowties). 


I used a Disney Minnie Mouse die to cut the numbers. I never noticed when I bought the set but the letters and numbers are the reverse of how you would expect them to be. When you look at the die the image is usually in reverse. These are the right way round so the 'good side' ends up on the back. I bought them to cut MUM for my mother's day cards. As the letters M & U are reversible in this font I never noticed the problem. It was only when I cut an L I noticed. I think I might email the company that makes them.

I've finished off with some flowers and pearls and a bit more pink ribbon.



I hope you'll pop over to the challenge here and check out the gorgeous inspiration from my very talented team mates.  We'd love to see your creations, after all it's a good time to be making those bunny cards with Easter approaching.

Thanks for visiting.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

See you again soon.
Happy crafting 
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! Awesome details and such a cute look!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet bunny!! Your card is just gorgeous, the colors, the flowers, and the fun shaker are all perfect!!
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Helen - really cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Animal Card so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really such a lovely card. I love the image and your coloration too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Hugs Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx