Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

We love Mom with Crafting by Designs

Hi everyone.

I am so lucky to have been asked to be a guest designer for this week's Crafting by Designs challenge We Love Mom.

Here's one of the Mother's Day cards I made this year using my Tattered Lace Panorama die set...


The birdie paper was a freebie from the Summer Crafting workshop from 2012, mirri card and pink glitter card making up the two internal layers and burgundy card for the main construction. The banner is also from the panorama collection and the letter from a Disney die set. I've finished off with a few flowers and some wired pearls.



I hope you'll pop over and take a look at the challenge. You could win a fabulous prize of 3 digis from QKR Stampede or Alicia Bel.

Thanks for looking. See you again soon.
Happy crafting
Helen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx