Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Blossom and Butterflies with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow

This fortnight our theme is Blossom and Butterflies.

Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used the cd I got with the Crafters Companion magazine featuring Bebunni.
I've added some butterflies made using peel offs on acetate, adding glitter to the underside. I've added a doily, some ribbon and a small tag to finish off.



I hope you'll come and join us. If you're interested in joining the design team we're on the look out for 2 new members. Just add DT after your name to be considered.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, cute image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous and very sweet card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...those sparkly butterflies are perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx