Followers

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Make it masculine for Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme for the next fortnight is 'Make it masculine'.
Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used a retro paper which has been in my stash for years and used dies and co-ordinating card to layer it up. The sentiment is a Spellbinder die. It's a simple design but effective all the same. I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll check out the challenge at Ruby's.

See you soon.
Hugs Helen x

11 comments:

  1. Cute card, like the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...totally cool! Especially the DP is my
    favourite!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such style dearie.Fab papers too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used; great design. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the stark contrast of the patterns! Awesome masculine card. Thanks for joining our geometric shapes challenge at UYS this week and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Excellent use of geometric shapes! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb masculine card !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super male card, love the colour combo, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card, brilliant papers for a masculine card.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx