Followers

Saturday 15 August 2015

More than one fold with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge starting today at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Our theme for this month is More than one fold.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


This is an anniversary card which I made for my parents. I chose to use the folds to make a rosette to display the sentiment.


I used a hougie board to crease at 1cm intervals.



The image and papers are from the House Mouse triple cd.
I hope you'll join us. We have 3 fabulous prizes on offer.

$10





7 digis


Please take a look at the awesome inspiration from my very talented team mates. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx