Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Something for a little girl with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

Today I'm here to share a card I've made for my design piece for the latest challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme for this fortnight has been chosen by the lovely Silvi...
Something for a little girl.


I've used a topper from the Makey Bakey Mice Everyday cd.
I made the card blank by printing a spotty backing paper from the Tatty Twinkles cd onto card and trimming it square. The blue panel featuring sweets has been printed from the Makey Bakey Mice cd.
I've stamped a Clearly Besotted sentiment onto a scrap of pink card (Stamp was a freebie a while ago). Finishing touches include a blue doily, some pale blue ribbon, a blue bow and a pink glitter die cut balloon. I've lined the card with a blue insert with a deckle edge.

Now it's your turn. I hope you'll join us in the challenge. I look forward to seeing your beautiful projects. 
Thanks for visiting. See you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

4 comments:

  1. very yummy and charming, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen love it
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little mice are adorable, beautiful card and beautifully layout too...x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx