Followers

Monday 15 February 2016

Something for the males with Sparkles

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

I'm a bit sore with my Fibromyalgia at the minute. I think it's down to moving furniture about. We're having the lounge done up at the moment so we've got stuff everywhere. We've got the new suite, all the painting and decorating is finished, the lights are up...we just need to put the radiator back on, put the curtain pole up, hang the curtains and wait for the carpet to be fitted on Thursday. Then we can move the other furniture back and get the telly back on the wall. It hasn't been changed since 1998 so it was well overdue.

Anyhow, here's my bit of design team inspiration for the new challenge at 

We'd like to see Something For The Males.


I used a Kraft card blank, adding paper which has been in my stash for years. I think it was free with a magazine once upon a time... I've used a Memory Box 'Happy Birthday' die and the car is from the Downton Abbey collection. I finished off with a brown bow.

Now it's your turn...

Up for grabs this month is a surprise package from 



I hope you'll join us. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx