Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Old fashioned Christmas with Sparkles

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

I'm here to share the new challenge at

Our theme for this month is
An Old Fashioned Christmas.

Here's my little piece of inspiration made using a Traditional Christmas kit from Crafters Companion.

I added some ribbon across the centre of the backing paper and a bow to the side of the image.


As you can just make out from the photo part of the image is raised on pads.

I hope you'll join us over at Sparkles. You could win a fab prize from our sponsor

 They're offering 7 digi stamps to the winner.

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Helen l just love the scene so beautifully put together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card dearie. Fab image. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx