Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Make it girlie with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone.

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

It's my turn to choose the theme and I went for
Make it girlie.

Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used a LOTV image from their Set 27 Beautiful Blooms art pad, cutting it out with a tonic die. I've layered it up with a Spellbinder picot edge circle die and a doily. The backing papers are from my stash and all the matting, layering etc is turquoise which is slightly pearlescant. The sentiment is by Circadesign. I finished off with an organza bow.

Our sponsor for this month is Crafty Sentiments, who are very kindly offering 3 digis to the winner.


I hope you'll join us, the lucky winner could be you!

Happy crafting,
Helen xx

2 comments:

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx