Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Meet Geoffrey

Hi everyone,

there's a new challenge starting at Ruby's Rainbow

It's my turn to choose the theme and I chose
Anything BUT a card.

I'm loving learning to crochet at the minute and want you to meet Geoffrey!


Isn't he cute? I've made him following a pattern from this book...


My best friend Susie bought me the book for my birthday in April and I love it. So far I've made the giraffe, the elephant, the monkey and the hippo. I can't decide what to make next...I have the wool to do any of the projects! We seem to be getting as addicted to buying wool as papercraft supplies, lol

Anyhow, I hope you'll pop over and take a look at the awesome inspiration from my very talented team mates. You won't be disappointed.

Hope to see you again soon

Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this is so adorable, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so SWEET! What a great project to learn crochet techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx