Followers

Thursday 23 June 2016

Grilling Percy with Digital Delights Challenge #11

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge at Digital Delights.

Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used the super cute Grilling Percy together with the fabulous Grillin and Chillin digital paper pack. I've coloured Percy using Copics and made his apron co-ordinate with the papers, matting with black card from my stash and adding ribbon and a bow as the finishing touch. I cut Percy out with a Tonic die and edged the panel with Black Soot distress ink.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge. Don't forget to check out the great inspiration from my very talented team mates and have a look at the awesome shop HERE. You don't have to use a Digital Delights image to enter but we love it when you do. Can't wait to see all the fantastic entries. You could win a gift voucher to spend in our shop.

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, love this cute character and your backing papers a fabulous fun card love it.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx