I made this card for my husband Ted for Valentine's Day
- The base card is white A4 which I have trimmed to 14.5x14.5cm.
- I've added a background of gold pearlescent paper.
- Using the Doodletype cricut cartridge I cut out 9 hearts from black and gold paper.
- Using the same cartridge I cut out 'I love you' in gold paper and its shadow in black card.
- I arranged the hearts in a 3x3 grid.
- I love you has been added using Collall Coll Kit 3D glue.
- I then tied a bow in black ribbon and attached it with the collall glue.
Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you'll visit again. Helen x