Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mother's Day #3

Hi everyone, it's quiet here today - I've lost my voice. What better way to spend the day when you're under the weather than crafting. Today I've made my third Mother's Day card.


The colour scheme of peaches and cream was inspired by the Lili's Little Fairies peaches-n-cream challenge
The image is LOTV and is coloured with promarkers and also sakura glaze and gellyroll glitter pens. The papers were from my stash, as was the cream lace and flowers. The swirls were cut on the cricut using the Cindy Loo cartridge. I've added a few pearls and a peach bow.


I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:-

I hope you like it. Please leave me a message to let me know you've called by. Your comments are always appreciated and never fail to make me smile.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the orange shades, thank you for joining in with the I♥Promarkers challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx