Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Birthday time easel

Hello again, I'm back with another card to share...


This time I've made a shaped easel card using Spellbinders Labels 5. The backing paper is from my scraps drawer and is one I printed onto gold pearlescent paper a couple of years ago. The image is Daisy and Dandelion stamped with momento Rich Cocoa ink. I decided the image was quite striking as it was so haven't coloured it. I've used a few buttons from my stash as the stopper and added a Daisy and Dandelion sentiment. As you may have guessed from the colours and lack of fuss and frills, this card is for a man.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges :-
My time to craft - Easel cards 
Crafting when we can - one for the boys
Scrapbook sisters card challenge 76 - Anything goes

Thanks for looking, I hope you'll come back soon, or better still become a follower.....

Happy crafting
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous Easel card Helen,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - so cute - I love teddies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super male card, lovely image, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it's simplicity. Thanks for joining us over at Crafting When We can. Janet, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a man, and love the shape you have used. Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx