Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Tuesday Alchemy DT Call

Hi everyone on this wet and miserable Sunday....What better place to be than in your craft room on a day like this??
Over at Tuesday Alchemy they're having an open DT call, for which I would like to apply. I'd just love to be a part of their team for 3 months. Here are some of my recent projects. Click on the caption to go to the original post. I hope you like what you see.

Ferguson  
Have a hoot 
Childhood memories 
Birthday time Boofle 
Cute ladybug 
 These are just a few of my recent projects. I hope you'll browse my blog to see what else I've achieved in the short time I've been blogging. It really is addictive.

Thank you sooo much for looking, I do hope you'll return and help me to build my followers.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. Good luck with the DT. I hope you make it, but if not, keep trying.

    I guess I'm the newest Follower. Found you over on The Outlawz. I'd love to have you become one of my Followers. www.maggiescathouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx