Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Sun, Sea and Sand with Sparkles

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge starting over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Our theme for this month is Sun, Sea and Sand.
Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used the House Mouse Triple cd to create a shaker card. I used Crystal Glamour Dust in the shaker...I think it looks like sand. I've used various dies (Tattered lace and tonic) and also a punch to make the flower. The sentiment is LOTV. I've added a doily and a double layer of ribbon, as well as some wired pearls and  few self adhesive gems to finish off.



I hope you'll join us. You could win a fabulous prize...

£10 goody bag


$10

I look forward to seeing your fabulous entries.

See you again soon.
Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx