Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

A bit of Downton with pearls and lace

Hi everyone.

A new challenge has started at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

The theme is Pearls and/or lace.

Here's my little piece of inspiration made using some of the new Downton Abbey products...


The topper and papers are from the triple cd. I've added some turquoise lace under the topper and also under the border which I used as a stopper. The half doily and feather brooch are new Downton dies cut from Kraft card, which I've also matted with, finishing off with some wired pearls and pink roses.

We have a couple of lovely prizes this month...

3 digis


and

$15 voucher


I hope you'll join us. I look forward to seeing your fabulous projects.

See you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx