Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Snowflakes with Sparkles

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Our theme for the month is Snowflakes.

I made a card using my first attempt at a crocheted snowflake...


I've fastened the centre of the snowflake using a star shaped brad to a circle of silver shimmer card before gluing the rest of it. I've then set it on foam pads and added it to the striped backing paper from the Winter Wonderland collection by Crafts House. To finish off I added the Winter Wishes sentiment.

I hope you'll join in. You could win a great prize...
very generously donated by my Team mate Sandra.

Thanks for visiting.
I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous is your card Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well done you! That is a super snowflake, I am really impressed. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty. Love it. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, O h my gosh.... your first ever crocheted snowflake?! I would've never guessed that. Think I need to check out that class at the library after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx