Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Inspired by a film or a song

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow. We want you to take inspiration from a film or a song. I had great fun with this one. I've only just watched these films but they're definitely in my favourites list now. I've cut and pieced this by hand cos I just couldn't resist making a Minion!!
I've made this for my niece's husband. Here's a close-up...
I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and have a look at the fab inspiration from my very talented team mates.

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon
Hugs Helen xx

10 comments:

  1. so funny and cute, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card....and I'm so impressed you cut and pieced this by hand. It's a perfect Minion. Your niece's hubby is going to love this!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Through the Craft Room Door DT
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! a great image and film choice
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is oh-so-cute!! Saw your card on Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - I want one lol. Got to be 2 of the best films ever.
    Gru: Clearly we need to set some rules. Rule number one: You will not touch anything.
    Margo: Aha. What about the floor?
    Gru: Yes, you may touch the floor.
    Margo: What about the air?
    Gru: Yes, you may touch the air.
    Always makes me laugh xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute...I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card on TTCRD and had to come and have a closer look. I love your creativity and your hand made minion. super cute!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun and fabulous card.Love this film.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx