Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Show us your new stash at Sparkles

Hi everyone,

It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. We'd love to see a project made using the new stash you got for Christmas. Here's the card I made for my bestie Sue for her birthday yesterday using the fantastic House Mouse stamp she bought me for Christmas...
I've coloured using Copics. The backing paper is First Edition 'Sweet Owl'. The sentiment is stamped on the reverse side of the backing paper. I've used Spellbinder dies (stately circles - standard and grand) adding hot fix pearls and flowers from my stash. I also got a 'Sew Stamper' for Christmas which I've used to add the detail in the bottom right hand corner.

Here's a close-up of the image...
I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and leave some love for my very talented team mates. We have a fab prize up for grabs from Marianne...

I'd like to enter this for the following:-
House Mouse and Friends - New stamp
Gruffies and Guests - Anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Old and New (old flowers, new stamp)

Thank you so much for calling by. I hope I'll see you again soon.

Hugs Helen xx

14 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love the image, those mice are up to no good. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse Challenge. Marlene GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous and this is one of my favorite images :) thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge you just know we love seeing you here
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image - makes me lough!
    Thanks for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog!

    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, adorable House-Mouse image, great colors and cuts. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image!! You did a beautiful job coloring this one! That chocolate looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Helen, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Helen! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we hope you will join us again
    Good luck in the draw
    Shaz DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at the Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun stamp and you have colored it up beautifully. Your friend must have loved getting a card made with her gift to you. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card..love this image. Thankyou so much for joining us at Gruffies and Guests...hope you will come and join in again...Genny DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable image Helen. I love this Card. Thanks for entering the anything goes Challenge.

    Silvia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Gruffies and Guests Challenge well this month of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for my lovely card - i promise to keep this one - even though it has a liner lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx