Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Happy Graduation Rachel

Hi everyone, just wanted to share a proud Mum moment. Last Thursday we attended my daughter Rachel's Graduation ceremony in Derby. Here's the card I made for her...
I've used a Bugaboo image, which I've coloured using Copics.

Here's a few piccies from the day...
Me and Rachel
Nikki and Rachel
Rachel and Ted


It was a lovely ceremony, followed by a good meal at Jimmy's World Grill and Bar, which was her favourite restaurant during her time spent living in Derby. I'm so proud of her and wish her luck in her search for employment in nursery/preschool. 

Thanks for letting me share this moment with you
Hugs Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Herzlich Gratulation, und die Karte ist wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a very special occasion. Love your pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Helen! Wonderful pictures as well...your lovely daughter looks like you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx