Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2014

More than 1 fold

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas.

It's never too early to start making your 2014 Christmas cards, so what better way to start than by joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. This month we'd love to see more than 1 fold on your projects. Here's my little piece of inspiration...

I've started to use a Crafters Companion Traditional Christmas card set I bought with the intention of making cards for 2013 and never got round to using it. I used a Hougie board to make the folds, adding die cut poinsettias to the side pieces and a scene and sentiment to the large section. The card I folded was A4 in size so the card is quite substantial looking. I've never really used these kits before but I'm really pleased with the result, and how quickly it went together!

Now it's your turn. You could win a fab prize from our lovely sponsor...
I hope you'll take a look at the fab inspiration from my talented team mates. We can't wait to see your projects. Thank you so much for visiting me. Take care and I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen xx


5 comments:

  1. Super card Helen, love the shape. Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, What a great card. Love the fold and all the detail you added. Very nice young lady....Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Helen.....love your card, great fold & love the traditional image!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year dearie.Lovely card and great folds too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Helen lovely fold too! Wishing you A Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx