Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2016

April Showers with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme is April Showers.
Here's my little bit of inspiration...

 I started by cutting a 6x6 card blank into a circle. I flattened off the circle at the back so that the card stands correctly.  The image and backing paper have been taken from a Crafter's Inspiration cd-rom (Issue 7) using the samples from Scruffy Little Kitten. I chose a couple of complimentary colours in Core'dinations to set off the cute image. I've used various dies including Spellbinders, Tattered Lace and Marianne, adding a heart shaped doily, some organza and a little umbrella charm. I hope you like it. Now it's your turn. There's lots of fabulous inspiration over on the blog. I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow...such a gorgeous card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen die Karte ist richtig süss und passt genau zum Wetter dass wir jetzt haben.
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx