Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Happy 5th Birthday to Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

It's our 5th birthday and we're celebrating by giving away some candy. Pop over to the blog for more details. Our theme for this fortnight is to use your favourite colour. Here's mine...



I seem to be going through a phase of favouring blue at the moment so I chose some papers from my stash and an image from a LOTV artpad (Set 1 Vintage Boys). The image has been cut out using a Tonic die. The other two dies are Tattered Lace and the sentiment LOTV. I've used Faded jeans distress ink and finished off with some card candy. Now it's your turn...

Don't forget to check out the challenge here.

Thanks for visiting. I hope I'll see you again soon.

Hugs Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this adorable Image so much! Very cute!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card dearie. Loving all the blue.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen i love that image x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx