Followers

Thursday 14 April 2016

New Release with Digital Delights

Hi everyone.

I'm here to share the new release over at Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

We're featuring an awesome set of zodiac images. They're really cute. I was given Libra to work with so I made this card ready for my Mum's birthday in October...



You can find the image here.
I've coloured with Copics and added glitter. 
I've used Spellbinder dies to display the image (circle and large stately circle).

The sentiment is part of the Birthday Sentiment set , which you can find here.
I've displayed it using Tattered Lace Charisma Frames 1 dies.

The backing papers are by First Edition from the New Leaf 8x8 pad.  I used a Go Kreate die behind the image. I've used a papermania 8x8 card blank and used black card for the matting.

To finish off I've added some gold ribbon, tied with a bow maker and printed some Tattered Lace Charisma Flowers, which I then die cut with the matching dies and arranged around the image.

I hope you'll check out the fantastic creations from the rest of Team 2. 

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope I'll see you again soon.
Hugs Helen 

5 comments:

  1. Aww so pretty l just love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Karte liebe Helen
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, This is great. I love the embellishments you chose to use. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely birthday card with such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx