Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

Thinking of you with Sparkles (and a crochet update)

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Our theme for this month is Thinking of you.

Here's my little bit of inspiration...



I've used a LOTV image from Set 27 Beautiful Blooms to make this A6 card. I cut the image out using a Tonic die. The sentiment is also LOTV, stamped with Versafine in Tuxedo black and cut with a Tonic die from the same oval set. I've used some Papermania textured cardstock for the backing, cutting into the top edge with a Die'sire Lattice Flourish Edge'able die (Crafters Companion). I kept the card simple as I don't think it needs anything else. 

I hope you'll check out the challenge here.

You could win a fabulous prize from our sponsor for this month.


Thanks for visiting. I've got a friend coming to visit shortly as it was my birthday yesterday and we're long overdue a catchup.  I've got lots of new projects to try to crochet thanks to my hubby, 2 daughters and best friend Susie. I'll keep you updated.  They include some Starwars toys, some Wizard of Oz toys and various animals and Christmas projects. Enough to keep me busy for years, lol.  I've started attempting a cardigan. This is the start of the back of it...


So far so good...

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Helen x

3 comments:

  1. wow...your card is so awesome, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card dearie. Can't wait to see how your cardigan goes. Happy belated birthday for yesterday Hun, glad you got spoilt and had a nice day, you deserve it. Hugs xx. X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen...Happy Belated Birthday...Love this card, it is so pretty. I really should get cracking with making some cards, I'm afraid I've lost my way a little with this lately...my mind seems to be on the knitting and sewing at the moment. I love your crocheted pieces though...how clever are you then!!! I just can't get my head around it, would love to but seem to find knitting 'a bit' easier...maybe when I retire Haha!!! Hope you are keeping well? Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx