Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

A Christmas Critter with Sparkles

Hi everyone.

Happy New Year!

I hope you've all had a great Christmas and New Year. Now it's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

I got to choose the theme and picked A Christmas Critter with a splash of glitter.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...

The image started life as a small Christmas card...one of those really thin ones. I cut out the image and matted it with green card before matting and layering a couple of co-ordinating papers. I've added glitter to the die cut stars using double sided adhesive sheets. 


I also added a strip of green glitter using the red really sticky double sided tape. 

Here's the before and after...

I've still got quite a few of these small cards so I might have to get them used up for next Christmas.

Now it's your turn. You could win a fabulous prize. This month we are very lucky to have 2 great sponsors...

7 digis from 



A £10 voucher from


Thank you so much for visiting. I'm hoping to get back to crafting and blogging properly again as it seems to have taken a bit of a back seat recently. Hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Helen........l so love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute use of a graphic. I love layers and I really love seeing them angled. What a fun card you created and the glitter stars, just perfect. Great way to use something very cute in a beautiful new way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a cute image Helen, wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx