Followers

Friday, 30 January 2015

Painted Love Heart

Hi everyone.
I hope you're not suffering too much with the weather. We've had some snow but it hasn't hung around, thank goodness.

I've been having a play about in my craft room this week as I wanted to enter the current challenge at Use Your Stuff. The theme is to use some paint on your project. I chose to spray a heart shape, which I recycled from a card someone bought me a couple of years ago, using spray lacquer. I've also painted some chipboard letters with acrylic paint before coating them with pinflair glaze and addind a gem to each letter. I finished off with some flowers and a ribbon...


Here's the before picture of the letters...



I just need to find somewhere to hang it now.
I really enjoyed making this. Thanks for visiting.
I hope to see you again soon.
Happy crafting
Helen x

4 comments:

  1. WOW, toll gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful embellishment!!! Thanks for playing along at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx