Followers

Friday 9 January 2015

Let your dreams take flight

Hi everyone.

I'm here to share a card which I made for one of my daughter's friends. We needed to be able to post it so I kept it quite flat. I've used a couple of items which were free with magazines in the last week or so. HOTP Feather die - Simply cards & Papercraft and the sentiment is from the matching stamp set free with Simply Homemade. Here's my card...


The card is A6 in size. I stamped the sentiment onto a white piece of card and matted with Blue card, the same colour as one of the feathers. I cut two more feathers and spaced them equally. Simple yet effective I thought. Hope you agree.


I would like to enter this for the following:-



Thanks for looking. I hope to see you again soon.
Happy crafting.
Helen x

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you've used the feathers - I got the mag with that, but haven't used it yet. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look so fabulous, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx