Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Red, white and blue with Ruby

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme is Red, white & blue.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


I've used the Makey Bakey Mice Christmas cd to print the topper and the backing paper.
The sentiment is by Circadesign with glitter added. I've also highlighted parts of the image with glitter. I've added a die cut to the top corner and finished off with some spotty ribbon.

Now it's your turn. I hope you'll join us and have a look at the gorgeous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

  1. your card is so awesome and sweet, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely details to highlight this very sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx