Hi everyone, I want to share this project with you. I made it yesterday and it's my first attempt at decorating a plain MDF heart. I've painted it with aqua acrylic paint before layering tissue paper on it with watered down pva glue. I've used Frayed Burlap distress ink on the sides.
I used a Spellbinder d-lite called Vines of Passion, in brown card and made the turquoise flowers using the smallest size blossom die. The cream flowers are from my stash. I've added some hot fix pearls and a Cheery Lynn butterfly. Here is the end result...
I would like to enter this for the following:-
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Alter it
Thanks for looking. I'd better go and do something 'useful' now...till I get distracted by the craft room again, lol
See you soon