Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Holiday scrapbook Lanzarote 2013

Hi everyone, I finally got round to starting the scrapbook for my recent holiday to Lanzarote. I don't scrap much, I'm mainly a card maker so this is a change for me. I've used a close-up of me and my hubby Ted to make the opening page...



It's a 12x12 album. I've used my Bigshot Pro and a large Go Kreate die to cut the black spotty circle. I added a strip of red and white striped paper, layered up with red spotty washi tape. The flower is made up of various paper flowers with a button and candidate centre. I've used a Spellbinder die to make the journaling tag, finishing off with a few candies.

Thanks for looking. See you again soon
Helen x

1 comment:

  1. great CAS layout and it focus's on the main memory
    love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx