Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Anything goes with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge starting today over at Ruby's Rainbow.

It's a nice easy theme this fortnight...
Anything goes.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...



I've used a Helz Cuppleditch Decoupage and paper pack called 'Panda Party' to make a card for my daughter Rachel to give to my other daughter Nikki for her 21st birthday on Friday May 1st. I can't believe my 'baby' is turning 21. Where did the years go? Nikki adores Pandas.


I've used mirri card to mat the image and the backing paper adding ribbon and peel offs to complete the card. 

Now it's your turn. I hope you'll join us.

Thanks for visiting.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so delightful and cute, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love the dimension, shine, and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx