Followers

Sunday 15 November 2015

Anything but a card with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone.
There's a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

The theme for this month is Anything but a card.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


I've decorated a hessian bag with some Christmas foliage and ribbon. It was so simple to do...just needed to tie the bow and use a bit of glue but I hope you'll agree that it looks really effective. Just need to buy a nice pressie to fill it with now.

We've got some lovely prizes...

This gorgeous prize from Marianne Designs.



7 digi stamps from Bugaboo Stamps.


and


 a goody bag from Crafty Bren.


I really hope you'll join us. Pop over to the challenge to see some more fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Thank you so much for visiting. I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations.

Hugs Helen xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx