Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

A Winter Landscape with Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

This month we want to see Winter Landscapes.

Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I used a die which came free with a magazine, cutting it in black and also pearlescent blue. I layered this onto white glitter card for the snow. The sentiment is a Memory Box die. I've also added 4 fancy corners and a handmade bow to finish off. The spotty paper is from a Forever Friends paper pack.

I hope you'll join us. We have a fabulous sponsor...

£10 including free P & P


Thanks for visiting.
I hope to see you again soon.

Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Hun. Loving all the moody blues too. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx