Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

Mother's Day Cuppa

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share one of the Mother's Day cards I made.
This one was for my mum and is made using Volume 1
of the House Mouse Project books...


I picked out a couple of the colours from the image to use as the matting and layering and flowers. The large flowers was made using a Marianne die and the small one has been made with a punch. The sentiment is a Woodware clear stamp and has been displayed on a Spellbinder Petite Label One. I've added some matching ribbon and some self adhesive pearls to finish off. The card is 8x8.

I would like to enter this for the Gruffies and Guests - Fit for mum

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back soon to show you the card I made for my Mother-in-law.

Hugs Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx