Followers

Saturday 16 August 2014

First Party Paws Christmas Card

Hi everyone

I wanted to show you the card I made yesterday using the new Party Paws rubber stamps.
My daughter adores pandas and I've been waiting for the Christmas collection ever since the first collection came out. These stamps are lovely to colour. I've used my copics...

I've added Glamour dust to the image and used Cosmic Twinkles (Aqua) to edge both the image and the sentiment.

I've added a bow and a flower made using a Sue Wilson faux quilled flower die.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I saw the physio again last night and he's referring me back to my gp for a cortisone injection as my shoulder isn't responding to treatment...guess it's gonna take more time. Oh well, we'll see what happens...

Happy crafting
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. This is just so cute. Love the pink and green and sparkly touches.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how cute is this! Love it Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx