Followers

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Keys with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

For the next 2 weeks we'd like to see your projects featuring Keys.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...

I've made a card for my friend's silver wedding anniversary. I've had this Spellbinder Die D'lite Love Locket for a while and this is the first time I've used it. I think it looks good in mirri board. The paper is First Edition. I've added various flowers, beads and bits of ribbon from my stash, not forgetting the heart shaped doily.


I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and take a look at the lovely inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Hugs Helen x

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful.Your friend will love it.Great design.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, love the heart and key die your friend will love it
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful colors you used. I always think dark when I think of keys, so I love the pretty pink tone. I really like the little silver bead sprays too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx