Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

'For a child' with Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone.

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

I got to choose the theme this month and went with 'For a child'.

Here's my card...

I've used my new Party Paws rubber stamp, which I coloured using Copics. I've also used Spica glitter pens, sakura gel pen (white) and some Glamour Dust.
The backing paper is from the Santa's Workshop pack by Helz Cuppleditch.
I think the tree is Memory box with added Cosmic Twinkles glitter glue (Aqua Twinkles), card candi and a small silver star from my stash.

I hope you'll join us. You could win a lovely prize from our fab sponsor.


Don't forget we're a multi craft challenge so you're not limited to just cards. Can't wait to see your projects.

See you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous is your card Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen and it really was a "challenge" to come up with something for this one, lol!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the ornaments on the tree. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love it
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the bright colours dearie.Really sweet and fun card.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx