Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

It's a blue blue Christmas with Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone.

THere's a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Our theme this month is It's a blue blue Christmas.
Here's my little bit of inspiration...

I've used a Forever Friends 6x6 paper, which I've matted with holographic silver card. I've added a couple of co-ordinating ribbons and finished off with a sentiment displayed on a snowflake.
Now it's your turn...

You could win a fab prize from our Sponsor



Thanks for visiting. Please bear with me till I find my mojo...it just seems to be lacking a bit at the moment but hopefully I'll find it again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. Hallo, eine total niedliche Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the snowflake and the beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.....love the paper & the ribbon is lovely
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Helen is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable.Beautiful card dearie.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx