Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

Vintage/shabby chic and a DT call with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone.

I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge at
Our theme for the month is
Vintage/Shabby Chic.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...

I used a Debbi Moore cd called Shabby Chic. I've printed off a backing paper and topper sheet, also using the rose border from the topper. Finishing touches include some lace, pearls and a few flowers. I'm quite pleased with it as it's not my usual style.

I hope you'll join us for the challenge. Just click on the challenge badge above.

We're also looking for new DT members so if you'd like to be a part of this fabulous team don't forget to check it out.

We're offering two prizes this month...

are offering this fabulous prize...


and also a $10 voucher from

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Hi dearie, beautiful vintage card.so pretty. Thank you for the lovely, kind comment you left me recently. You are very thoughtful. Hope you're okay sweetie. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx