Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

CHNC Challenge 84 - Favourite colours

Hi everyone, I'm really happy to be Guest Designer for Crafty Hazelnut this week. Hazel's was one of the first challenges I ever entered when I started blogging earlier this year. The challenge this week is to make a Christmas card using your favourite colours. I just love the combination of pink and black, although I've struggled with the photo colours, but have never made a Christmas card using it....until now...
I've had these backing papers in my stash for years. I must admit I had my stash for years before I became seriously addicted to crafting earlier this year.... All papers are edged with Spun Sugar and matted with black card. The image is Totally Gorjuss (Winter Wonder) and this is thef first card I've made with it. It's also the first card I completed with my copics. The snowflake is a Spellbinder one and I've added heat set gems. I've used Sakura glitter pens on the dots on her hat and wellies.

I've decorated the inside too...
I hope you'll join us this week at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and maybe you'll be lucky and win 3 packs of die cuts of your choice from Crimson Cloud.


I would like to enter this for the following:-
Milkcoffee challenge - tic tac toe (2 or more designer papers, Sentiment, embossing on snowflake)
Crafty Catz - Pink 


Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you again soon 


Helen xx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Helen, love your colour combo. Great image, layout and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous Helen,love the image...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - love the snowflake xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm delighted that you are my Guest Designer for my CHNC challenge 84 - and with such a beautiful card - love the way you've decorated the inside as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Helen love the die cut and super image - great for colouring I bet
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a guest designer this month.Your card is adorable inside and out.Love it.Have a nice weekend.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear helen, i love the look of your card so much!

    gorgeous details!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen.
    Love the striking colour combo and the image is so perfectly coloured.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Helen. Love the image and the colours look great. Hope your well.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...Lovely card, thanks for playing along with our PINK colour challenge at CC x carol...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Christmas card Helen, love the colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the MilkCoffee challenge this week :) hope to see you back for the new challenge :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx