Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Easel cards with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well.

I've got a busy day today. I've been to the local refinery already this morning for a meeting regarding the annual event in memory of my first husband Alan. It's taking place this Sunday. I've got a doctor's appointment at noon when, hopefully, I'll be getting a cortisone injection in my shoulder. Then it's off to Normanby golf course for the annual golf tournament in memory of Alan accompanied by Al's mum and dad. They teed off at 9:30 so we'll join them at the 19th. It's always lovely to see the guys he worked with and know that they still remember him fondly. It's now 12 and a half years since his accident.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.
Our theme for the fortnight is Easel Cards.

Here's mine...


I made this starting with a 6x6 card blank. I've used Woodland Folk backing papers and a LOTV topper and stamped sentiment. I've added candi as the stopper and wrapped gold twine around the brown banner, under the sentiment. This was for my nephew.

Now it's your turn. I hope you'll join us.

Thanks for visiting.
Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this card so much, hun!

    lovely image and colouring!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a boy, great use of colors and the image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx